We'll explain how to request 1:1 Pro Translations and 1:1 Pro Proofreadings separately.
How to request 1:1 Pro Translations
1. Click "Flitto Translation" to go to the Translator page, choose a source file type (Text/File/Subtitle).
2. If directly entering a text to be translated, click 'Need more than AI?", and choose 'Translator Matching'.
3. For files or subtitles (YouTube URLs), you will automatically be redirected to the "Request options settings" page.
4. Select the source text language and target language, then select the service type.
5. Click on the "Get final estimate" button to receive the estimate of the translator or partner company.
*Estimates from partner companies will arrive automatically upon estimate request. Estimates from individual professional translators may arrive later than that of partner companies.
*If no payment is made within 2 hours from the estimate request time, the request will be canceled.
6. After checking the deadline and estimate options, choose an estimate and make the estimate payment of the translator or partner company of your choice to proceed with the translations.
*Other means of communication (via phone, email, Google Drive, and Shared File links) are prohibited. Please utilize the chatting and attachment feature provided.
How to request 1:1 Pro Proofreadings
1. Click "Flitto Translation" to go to the Translator page, and select 'Proofreading'.
2. Enter some text or import a file. Then, click 'Request Flitto' and select "Translator Matching'.
3. Check if the proofreading language is selected properly and set a proofreading deadline.
4. Click on "Request estimate" to request an estimate.
*The wait time is set to 1/3 of the deadline, and the minimum wait time is 2 hours.
*If no estimate arrives within the wait time, or if no payment has been made within the wait time, the request will be canceled.
5. Make a payment for one of the proofreaders' estimates to proceed with the proofreadings.