The '1:1 Pro translator application' button appears in My Page only when you have not been registered as a 1:1 Pro translator for any language pair.
That is, if you've applied for and passed a 1:1 Pro translator test for a language pair, the button will no longer appear.
If you'd like to take a 1:1 Pro test for another language pair, please refer to the following.
1. Click your profile photo on top right-hand side corner, then click 'Modify Profile.'
2. Go to '1:1 Pro translation information' > '1:1 Pro translation language and unit price' menu, then click 'Add language pair' on the lower right-hand side corner.
3. Set the language pair you'd like to take the test for, then click '1:1 Pro test.'
* If there is a language pair pending for verification, you may not take a test for another language pair.
* If you failed the test for a language pair, you may retake the test 6 months after the announcement of result.