1. Grounds for user restrictions
- Users may be restricted when the following activities are detected while a task is in progress.
- When not complying with the guidelines
- When entering an answer that is totally irrelevant to the question
- When there are too many accumulated wrong answers
- When using machine translation as is
2. Content of user restrictions
- When a user is restricted, the task in progress will be suspended, and the task history will be deleted.
- If a task is suspended, points will not be given even for submitted questions.
- Restrictions do not affect past completed tasks.
- After a user is restricted, they may be prohibited from participating in certain tasks or languages.