It is a task type that a user translates the source language text into a specific language. Please refer to the task instructions to proceed with the task.
1. You are required to check the source language text to see if there are any errors as the below items. If there are any errors, please mark the checkboxes.
For a or b, it is considered impossible to translate, so you do not need to translate the source language text.
a. Not in the correct language
It is a case when the source language text is indicated in a different language, unlike what is supposed to be in.
b. Garbled (impossible to translate)
It is a case when a source language text is totally garbled, and no translation is possible (e.g., “klñafjgljkalkjoriajtljalkgtjaljg”).
c. Nonsensical (can only translate word-by-word)
It is a case when a source language text is totally nonsensical that there is no other way to translate the text but only by word-for-word translation.
An unintended error in the context of the source language text can occur.
e. The source language context contains inappropriate content
A user can skip a question if a source language text contains sexually explicit or sensitive content, or continue working on it.
2. Translate in an appropriate way by referring to the source language text.
• When there is one translation input box
✓ Please make a translation as natural as possible without any grammatical errors.
• When there are two translation input boxes
✓ Please do not make only small changes, such as prepositions, word order, and spacing, when producing two sentences. Please make a different sentence that shares the same meaning in general with the other one.
✓ When it is difficult to produce two translations, please click "No more expression” and submit only one.
Essential task guideline
For more detailed task guidelines, you can check them while you are working on a task.
Precaution In order to prevent any non-compliant activities, a manager is monitoring your activities in real-time. Please keep in mind the information below while working on the task.
1. When submitting translated sentences without following the task guideline
2. When submitting translated sentences that have completely different meanings from the source language text
3. When you submit sentences translated by using MT (Machine Translation) engines as-is.
If repetitive non-compliant activity is detected, further participation in this project can be restricted.